Brynda feels like she is a taxi driver, a chef, a Laundromat and dishwasher combo package, always tired and probably crazy too! I was called to be the Relief Society President (the leader of the women’s organization in our church at the local level). That keeps me quite busy. I guess I wasn’t busy enough with 4 kids at 4 different schools! However, I do see many blessings come into our lives as I serve in this capacity. I enjoy reading (when I should be sleeping) and playing board games although lately I have become quite good at losing every game I play. I guess I need to quit being so competitive. I arranged for a new roof to be put on our house and for our big trees to be removed before they end up on our house someday. I love watching my kids grow and having fun together as a family. I can’t think of anything I’d rather do!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Brynda
Brynda feels like she is a taxi driver, a chef, a Laundromat and dishwasher combo package, always tired and probably crazy too! I was called to be the Relief Society President (the leader of the women’s organization in our church at the local level). That keeps me quite busy. I guess I wasn’t busy enough with 4 kids at 4 different schools! However, I do see many blessings come into our lives as I serve in this capacity. I enjoy reading (when I should be sleeping) and playing board games although lately I have become quite good at losing every game I play. I guess I need to quit being so competitive. I arranged for a new roof to be put on our house and for our big trees to be removed before they end up on our house someday. I love watching my kids grow and having fun together as a family. I can’t think of anything I’d rather do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brynda...you look so good! I just can't believe everyone is so old. Our new doctor doesn't have a Hyrum so they don't keep messing up our Hyrum's records with your Hyrum's records. Did I ever tell you about all that confusion?
Post a Comment